Tuesday, March 17, 2009

We are moved!

We are finally moved and almost unpacked. We moved on Thurs and got done around 9pm that night. It was freezing cold and miserable! It rained/sleet the entire time we moved stuff out in TN then once we got to KY it was snowing. I felt so horrible for all the guys that helped us. But, we made it and are about settled. All that is left is all the wall/decoration stuff. It's weird because I had only seen the house on a video and hadn't actually been in it yet. I am happy to say that I love the house and the location. We are pretty far out and it's very private with a huge yard for the girls to play in. The house is huge and we have lots of space and tons of drawers/ closets/ and storage. Erin has loved it too and actually starts school tomorrow. We went today to register and meet her teacher and I heard her asking the other kids if she could come in to their class. She didn't want to leave with me! Our little social butterfly...The weather is in the 70's so her and daddy are outside trying to fly a new kite I bought her today and I'm organizing this office room. Here is our new address: 7490 Brown Rd Madisonville, KY 42431

No comments: