Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday morning

Remove Formatting from selection
The girls ended up having more than one cute Christmas outfit for church so we have been able to dress festive the last few Sundays! Mady ended up with all of Erins hand me down things so she won't even end up wearing some of them. We had to be at church at 8 this morning since I was scheduled to sing both services but I wanted to make sure and get some pictures of the girls. Mady looks sleepy but somehow they turned out pretty decent! We have our churchwide party tonight (Chocolate Wonderland) so the kids are napping and I'm getting things done. I'm officially done Christmas shopping and only have to bake now for teachers, etc. Erin is so excited and has been watching all the Christmas cartoons on DVR over and over (her favorite is Shrek the Halls). Family will start to arrive here the 18th so we are planning everything- it's so much fun cooking and baking this time of year!

2 comments:

A Baby Peach said...

So cute!!! You guys are going to have such a wonderful Christmas :)

mommy moorefield said...

The girls are so cute. It makes me sad that I don't even know them :(