Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Erin turns 4!

I can't believe my Erin is 4 today. She definitely acts it and sometimes I even think she is 10 years old by the way she talks. She is a little smarty pants! Sometimes I get so sad thinking about how fast she is growing up and I hold her and tell her she's not suppose to be so big. Only one more year until kindergarten! My mind can't wrap itself around the idea of her having to be at school everyday for the next 13 years! She ran to my bed this morning at 6am tapping on my arm asking "mommy am I 4 already, am I 4 now?" She was so excited. Mom and I tied balloons to her bed last night and I put a bright pink cupcake on her nightstand and let her eat it for breakfast. We took cupcakes to school today for snack and will probably end up at Chuck E Cheese or somewhere tonight. The big party is Saturday and she can't wait for all her friends to be at her house. Thank you to everyone who has sent cards and gifts. She got 3 cards that play music and just thinks that is as great as anything else. Grandma Jenny's Tinkerbell dress was a huge hit and hasn't been off for 3 days! (my computer is acting up so I will post pictures asap).

No comments: