Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Off she goes!

Mady started sitting up and rolling everywhere at 6 months and just last week she tried to start crawling. As of a few days ago (8 months), she is crawling everywhere! She discovered the stairs today and acts like she may start pulling up on things soon. She follows me around while I clean and EVERYTHING goes straight to her mouth. She will find the smallest little things and I'll see her chewing and wonder how in the world she found that on the floor! IT's going to be hard keeping my eyes on two (good luck Katy !) She also has one big tooth on the bottom and we just saw another coming through yesterday (which is probably why she has been up until 11:30 crying the last 2 nights and up by 6am)! She is starting to say "Da" so I'm assuming "DaDa" will be her first word like Erin's was. She smiles nonstop and has such a sweet personality.

No comments: