Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter

I'm at Andrew's office trying to get some pictures uploaded to Shutterfly and trying to update this. The dial up is driving me crazy- I can't get anything done on our internet so be patient with me on the pictures now.
We had a great Easter and the nicest weather for Easter in years. Granny and Papa and GaGa all came and stayed with us and then of course Ben and Korie came over everyday too. It was nice having all the room in our house for everyone and I was sad to see everyone go. Erin went back to school and it was so quiet!
Our church hosts a huge Easter Egg hunt at the City Park (over 30,000 eggs) for all ages so we spent Saturday there. Erin hugged Elmo and the Easter Bunny, ate cotton candy, and got lots of candy. She took her time trying to look inside of them and putting them back and choosing the pretty colors! Sunday we all went to church together and had a wonderful ham dinner afterwards. Both girls got their Easter baskets after church and we now have 2 large bags of candy- just what Erin needs- more sugar!
On another note- Erin is on her 7th antibiotic and 4th ear infection since Nov. I have been on a lot of antibiotics as well and have had sinus/allergy issues non stop since I was pregnant. We both went to an ear/nose/throat doctor last week. I have major allergies now and had a sinus infection and feel soooo much better since he put me on allergy medicine everyday. Erin is going to have tubes put in her ears this coming Friday. She has so much fluid build up and her ears aren't draining right so this should help her totally. We had to have a hearing test and she didn't do too well- I can tell her hearing has gotten worse the last few months, but this should clear it all up. I think she will be a different girl after all this. So keep her in your prayers next Friday!

1 comment:

Chris Haney said...

I am so glad that Korie will be her nurse....especially since I can't be there!